HEALTH BENEFITS OF LEMON Lemon juice, especially, has several health benefits associated with it. It is well known as a useful treatment for kidney stones, reducing strokes and lowering body temperature. As a refreshing drink, Lemon juice helps you to stay calm and cool. throat infections, indigestion, constipation, dental problems, and fever, internal bleeding, rheumatism, burns, obesity, respiratory disorders, cholera and high blood pressure, Lemons are due to its many nourishing elements like vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin A, vitamin E, folate, niacin thiamin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, copper, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc, phosphorus and protein. Lemon is a fruit that contains flavonoids, which are composites that contain antioxidant and cancer fighting properties. It helps to prevent diabetes, constipation, high blood pressure, fever, indigestion and many other problems, as well as improving the skin, hair, and teeth. Studies conducted at the American Urological Association highlight the fact that lemonade or lemon juice can eliminate the occurrence of kidney stones by forming urinary citrate, which prevents the formation of crystals. 21 Health Benefits Of Drinking Lemon Water:-
1. Lemon is an excellent and rich source of vitamin C, an essential nutrient that protects the body against immune system deficiencies
2. Lemons contain pectin fibre which is very beneficial for colon health and also serves as a powerful antibacterial
3. It balances to maintain the pH levels in the body
4. Having warm lemon juice early in the morning helps flush out toxins
5. It aids digestion and encourages the production of bile
6. It is also a great source citric acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium
7. It helps prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and diseases
8. It helps reducing pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid
9. It helps cure the common cold
10. The potassium content in lemon helps nourish brain and nerve cells
11. It strengthens the liver by providing energy to the liver enzymes when they are too dilute
12. It helps balance the calcium and oxygen levels in the liver In case of a heartburn, taking a glass of concentrated lemon juice can give relief
13. It is of immense benefit to the skin and it prevents the formation of wrinkles and acne 14. It helps maintain the health of the eyes and helps fight against eye problems
15. Aids in the production of digestive juices
16. Lemon juice helps replenish body salts especially after a strenuous workout session.
17. Good antioxidant because it contains Bioflavonoid Complex, Bioflavonoid Concentrate, Bioflavonoid Extract, Bioflavonoid de Citron, Bioflavonoid, Bioflavonoid de Citron, Bioflavonoid, Citrin, Citron, Citronnade, Citrus, Citrus Bioflavones, Citrus Bioflavonoid, Citrus Bioflavon. Lemon contains antioxidants called bioflavonoid. Researchers think these bioflavonoid are responsible for the health benefits of lemon.
18. Used for Nephrolithiasis.
19. Regulates Heart Beat, Helps in Proper Functioning of Heart, Reduces Weight and many many more.
20. Keeps your skin blemish free.
21. Gives your immune system a boost.