FISH IS HEALTHIEST FOOD FOR DIABETES AND OBESITY
AUTHOR:-DR PREMANIDHI PANDA,M.D(MED),HON PHD IN DIABETES(USA),MRCP,FRCP
Prof. Panda DIABETES CENTRE,INDIA
Generally speaking, all types of fish are good for you.
(1)FISH IS A HEALTHIEST FOOD IN THE PLANET.LOADED WITH PROTEIN & VITAMIN D
(2)RICH IN OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS VERY GOOD FOR BODY MAINLY HEART AND BRAIN.
(3) Fatty fish are also much higher in omega-3 fatty acids. These fatty acids are crucial for your body and brain to function optimally, and are strongly linked to reduced risk of many diseases .
(4) Many large observational studies have shown that people who eat fish regularly seem to have a lower risk of heart attacks, strokes and death from heart disease.
(5) The omega-3 fatty acid docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is especially important, because it accumulates in the developing brain and eye.
(6) Interestingly, many observational studies have shown that people who eat more fish have slower rates of cognitive decline,degeneration of brain.prevents neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s disease.
(7)Fish reduces depression.
(8) Fatty fish is an excellent source of vitamin D.
(9)Prevents Asthma in children.
(10)Protect your vision and macular degeneration.
(11)Improve Sleep quality.
(However, fried fish—such as fast-food fish sandwiches, fish sticks, and fried seafood of any type—increased risk.)