Many patient usually ask about Alcohol consumtion. In My Opinion:-
- (1) Alcohol provides almost as many calories. Therefore, drinking alcohol in people with diabetes can cause your blood sugar to rise.
- (2) Moderate amounts of alcohol can cause blood sugar to rise, excess alcohol can actually decrease your blood sugar level -- sometimes causing it to drop into hypoglycemia.
- (3) Beer and sweet wine contain carbohydrates and may raise blood sugar.
- (4) Alcohol can interfere with the positive effects of oral diabetes medicines or insulin
- (5) Alcohol may increase triglyceride levels
- (6) Do not drink more than two drinks of alcohol in a one-day period. (Example: one alcoholic drink = 5-ounce glass of wine, 1 1/2-ounce "shot" of liquor or 12-ounce beer).
Dr. Panda's advice in his Study:-
Red wine is very much helpful for diabetes.As because.It is due to presence of Resveratrol.(Who Those do not want to consume Redwine.They can take 1Cap of Esverol /Day:-
- (1)It reduces Glycimic Index.
- (2)Reduces Diabetic Nephropathy.
- (3)Reduces Retinopathy
- (4)Reduces Heart Atack.
(Dose:-125ml/Day Mixed with Water)
|Diabetes and Alcohol:-Many patient usually ask about Alcohol consumtion.
In My Opinion:-
(1) Alcohol provides almost as many calories. Therefore, drinking alcohol in people with diabetes can cause your blood sugar to rise.
(2) Moderate amounts of alcohol can cause blood sugar to rise, excess alcohol . ...More
|Prevention of Diabetes:-(1)Change od Diet:-Frequent Nutritious Diet
(2)More Exercises.But I used to advice if one can not do t5he exercises they can have 10-20minutes Belly Exercise. ...More
|Know when will you take Insulin:-(1)Type I Diabetes
(2)in type II Diabetes when maximum oral Hypoglycimic drugs does not work.
(3)You are having infection ...More
|Calorie Calculator:-This Calorie Calculator is based on the Mifflin - St Jeor equation. With this equation, the Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) ...More